BwP's Reason to be

  • Breakfast with Pandora caters to everyone interested in ancient Greek and comparative mythology, good stories, the craft of writing, food, theology, education, and other humane things. Ask a question at teenage underscore heroes at yahoo dot com.
My Photo
Blog powered by Typepad

December 2017

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

Powered by FeedBurner

« Susan is writing again, y'all | Main | The King's Speech: sexy responsibility »

Comments

Summer

Wow! What a great reflection. This is the best description of faith, the best apology for Christianity, I have seen in ages. Thank you for writing this and for sharing it.

Every now and again I see changes in people. That 5% change makes the other 95% of the time more palatable. I believe that God is always offering grace to transform us to be more like Christ, but that we often choose not to accept it. And sometimes grace is afoot where we cannot see it. Thanks again.

DF

Thanks a million, Summer! "Best" is such a great adjective. And coming from you, the theology authority, it means even more. I agree about the 5%, that sounds just about the right percentage for me, for sure. I feel as if I have taken some opportunities to transform myself, just by dint of having been given such a huge amount. Hopefully as I get older and wiser the percentage will increase. Merry Christmas, sister.

The comments to this entry are closed.

My Fantasy Novel - Skater in a Strange Land

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

Episcopal Relief and Development

Search BWP

  • Google

    WWW
    myth.typepad.com

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe to BwP

  • Bloglines Feedreader